This page is a part of this sites archive and was migrated from another platform. Links, images and/or formatting may be broken.
The OCS 2007 R2 Web scheduler is now available
“Web Scheduler is a 64-bit tool for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. It provides a Web-based alternative to the add-in for the Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client for the purpose of scheduling a meeting using Office Communications Server 2007 R2. It also provides a browser-based conference management experience that includes operations such as:
- Scheduling a new Live Meeting conference or conference call.
- Viewing and modifying details of an existing conference.
- Listing all existing user schedules of a Microsoft Office conference.
- Deleting an existing conference.
- Sending an e-mail invitation to conference participants by using a configured SMTP mail server.
- Joining an existing conference."
I need to lab it before I can say anything about it, but it seems like a great addition to the family! Needs to be installed on the same IIS server as the OCS 2007 R2 web components.